4 човека одобряват
The immune system is a vital component of your body. Figuratively speaking, this is the first line of defense of the body against diseases and infections. Therefore, it is important to know how to strengthen the immune system so that it disarms viruses and bacteria. So: what helps to strengthen the immune system? We'll show you what to do,
Спирането на разпространението на микробите е ключов момент за подсилване на имунната система и може да подобрите хигиената си, като държите подръка пакетче кърпички Zewa Softis Menthol Breeze. Те не само са нежни за кожата, но са здрави и издръжливи при продължителна кашлица и кихане.
Home strengthening of the immune system
A balanced lifestyle and body care are vital things when wondering how to boost your immune system? With a few steps, you can achieve an increase in the immune system relatively easily. Here are some of them:
- Sports: Regular exercise is good for health and boosting the immune system. The movement helps to activate the work of the lymphatic system, which in turn will cause the body to get rid of toxins, slags and other harmful substances. Exercise also stimulates the production of immune cells and reduces stress in the body.
- Break. Want to know how to boost your immune system without doing anything? Just rest more! Fatigue and stress lead to increased release of the hormone cortisol, which suppresses the immune system – and that's not a good reason to spend more time resting! The combination of regular exercise and quality rest is a great way to boost your immune system.
- Stop smoking and drink less. Smoking and drinking alcohol can largely lower your immune system, so quitting smoking and drinking within reasonable limits can do well.
- Increase your intake of vitamin D. Vitamin D is difficult to get from food alone. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly expose yourself to sunlight or take it additionally. Its lack can lead to a number of health problems, so it is good to pay attention to it. Your doctor may do the necessary tests if you suspect you are vitamin D deficient and give you guidance on how to get enough of it.
- Supplements. In addition to vitamin D, you should also monitor your daily intake of other beneficial vitamins and minerals. A balanced diet is the best way to do this. Tips of the type: "eat fresh foods and fresh products in the colors of the rainbow" are really useful. In addition, you can include in your daily diet the intake of herbs for the immune system, multivitamins, vitamin C, zinc, antioxidants and echinacea in the form of supplements.
- Drink water! Think of fluids, especially water, as fuel for your immune system. Keep yourself hydrated and you will function normally, but once you fall into the danger zone of dehydration, you will immediately feel the first signals that the body will begin to send you. This will lead to a weakening of the immune system and difficulty in its functioning.
- Think probiotics. Good gut flora is an essential part of your overall health, and probiotics help your body get so-called "good bacteria." As for how to get probiotics – they are available in supplement form, and your daily intake of yogurt will also do the trick.
Now you know what helps boost your immune system and what to do daily to improve your health. With your new knowledge of boosting your immune system, you'll be able to take care of your body the way you deserve.