16 човека одобряват
A runny nose is always unpleasant, but having a stuffy nose at night is really exhausting, especially if you can't blink at all. If you know how to deal with a stuffy nose during sleep, you will have a more restful night. Learn how to sleep with a cold.
Means for nasal congestion at night.
Before we talk about sleeping position, when your nose is stuffy, let's see what home remedies are for dealing with the problem. Nasal congestion at night in most cases comes from a cold, and here's what you can do before sleeping.
Natural remedies that relieve colds during the day will also relieve the unpleasant feeling in the evening. Here are some of them:
- Drink water!
- Make a steam bath to cleanse the respiratory tract.
- Put warm compresses over the nose.
- Drink herbal teas – ginger is especially good.
- Rest! This will give your body the best chance to fight the cold. In turn, this will also help if you have a problem with a stuffy nose at night in a child.
There are also a large number of medical preparations that can help. Now read how to sleep peacefully with a cold:
How to sleep with a stuffy nose?
All mentioned remedies will help you, but you can take more measures for a more restful sleep. Here are the best of them:
- Don't panic! Not being able to sleep is really unpleasant, but the problem can get worse if you're stressed. Sometimes it is enough just to accept the situation, and this will help you fall asleep. The more relaxed you are, the easier it will be to fall asleep. A few deep breaths, soothing gentle music – all you have to do is relax and sleep alone will come.
- Try a humidifier. Dry air in the room can cause irritation in the nose, so humidity will help. You can buy a humidifier or put a bowl of water and a few drops of essential oil to soothe the runny nose.
- Sleep in a comfortable position! To fall asleep, you should be comfortable, and knowing which is the most suitable sleeping position when clogging your nose at bedtime, will certainly help. When we sleep, the secretions in the nose do not leak effectively. This makes the situation even worse. The best way to sleep with a stuffy nose at night is to put extra pillows under your head. It is also good to sleep on your side, because sleeping on your back will aggravate the situation.
Сложете кутия с меки кърпички Zewa Softis Menthol Breeze до леглото си. Може да издухвате носа си с тях и да потопите кърпичка в евкалиптово масло за изчистване на дихателните пътища, ако се събудите през нощта.
Once you have an action plan to combat your stuffy nose at night, you can sleep sweetly. Try these tips and forget about the runny nose. Try it and you will be convinced!